Fiscal Incentives in Tourism Sector
- Tax Allowance for development of Tourism Zone (68120) is available with no condition. Refer to Government Regulation No. 18/2015
- Import duty facility refers to Ministry of Finance Regulation No. 188/PMK.010/2015. It provides exemption of import duty on machinery, goods and materials for industry that produce services such as, Tourism and Culture, Transportation / Communications for Public Transport Services, Public Health Services, Mining, Construction, Telecommunications Industry, and Port.
- Value added tax facility refers to Government Regulation No. 31/2007
Non Fiscal Incentives in Tourism Sector
- Local government support (land tax reduction)
- Ease employment
- Ease immigration for foreigners businesses
- Ease of land acquisition
- Ease of infrastructure coordination
- Negative investment list does not apply except for reserved business fields for SMEs and cooperatives
- Ease of licensing / permit applications (including one stop services by Central Government or Local Government)
One Stop Service (OSS)
- PTSP (Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu) Is integrated services in one whole process which start from registration request until finishing of products services through one gate.
- Central PTSP committed to give services of license and non-license which will be easy, fast, accurate, transparent and accountable.
3 HOURS PROGRAM
3 Hours Investment Licensing Service Procedure
Investment Procedure in Central PTSP BKPM
Procedure of Tourism Business Registration in Regional PTSP(Activation, Updating, and Reactivation) (PTSP DAERAH)